Ingredients (use vegan versions):
- 1 pack of spaghetti
- vegan cheese (I like Heart to Heart...as many kinds as you want)
- dry basil pieces that you can sprinkle (get in any grocery)
- tomato sauce (optional)
- soymilk (optional)
- olive oil (actually it's also optional...it just adds really nice flavor and texture)
- vegan cream cheese (optional)
- cheese Grater!
- Italian bread
1) Boil the spaghetti, add
a drop of olive oil right after you
drain, and put it into container
2) Throw desired hot spaghetti in bowl
(try not to hit anyone).
3) Passionately grate Heart to Heart
vegan cheese (whatever you want..chedder and
mozerella....nacho and mozerella...etc.) on top. Mix together.
4) Shove the Italian bread in an oven
or toaster oven and toast it!
Viola !!!! (believe it or not it tastes
great at this point as it is).
Enjoy with delight (and eat it slowly
savoring every cheesy goodness and sop
up the sauce with bread);]
Optional: add some vegan cream vegan cheese,
a little soy milk, basil, tomato
Serves: as many as your beating heart covets
Preparation time: 20 min.