Ingredients (use vegan versions):
- 2 cups cooked rice (white tastes best)
- 3/4 cup seitan cut into one centimeter cubes
- 3/4 cup firm tofu cut into one centimeter cubes
- 1/2 cup zucchini cut into 1/2 centimeter cubes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- One eight-ounce can of pineapple chunks drained
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegan sugar(such as Florida Crystals)(optional)
Note: One centimeter equals about 2/5 of an inch.
Fry seitan, tofu, and zucchini to taste (add the pineapple
chunks near the end of the frying process). Drain oil. Mix
in the remaining ingredients until tomato paste is evenly
distributed over rice.
Preparation time: 30 min.